Event Logo
Pick an event company starting with... # | a | b | c | d | e | f | g | h | i | j | k | l | m | n | o | p | q | r | s | t | u | v | w | x | y | z
Add listing

Event Companies UK > Promotional Staffing > Promotional and Campaign Support

Promotional and Campaign Support

Bath Spa
11 laura Place
About Promotional and Campaign Support
We are an Agency with over 20yrs experience within the Industry and are privileged to have worked & represented some of the world’s leading FMCG brands.
Our client briefs have taken us to trade shows in the states and to ski resorts in the Alps.
We offer clients a full field marketing service with all resources in house from the design & build of stands and trailers to the supply of top quality promotional staff.
60% of our briefs come from PR and communication agencies while the other 40% are briefs we receive direct from clients.
Storage and logistics are often requested from our clients, we have storage facilities up to 5000 sq ft for promotional vehicles & materials; we also have access to other warehouses in the UK, we can employ an expert team of riggers and area managers to ensure the job runs smoothly
We are a small team of 5 who are committed to our clients needs. Between us we have over 20yrs experience in field marketing, creative thinking, direct sales, exhibitions & logistics we are enthusiastic & inspirational.
Our freehand illustrator can create a mock up that will bring the whole campaign to life before it has commenced.
We have field marketing staff in all areas of the UK and Europe who are ready to represent your brand /service in a professional way..
We will ensure that our promotional staff conveys your brand values and key messages effectively.
Our brand ambassadors will enhance your campaigns by answering questions, engaging with the audience, and increasing brand awareness. We are constantly interviewing and recruiting new people who are enthusiastic, because of the no of staff we have access to we are able work on last minute promotions. We can provide shortlist of available staff that fit your company’s profile.

More About Promotional and Campaign Support
Brand Ambassadors/ Models/ Characters
We have fantastic staff working tirelessly across the UK to maximise sales, distribute products, set up point-of-sale, range products and optimise sales channels sell-through. As retailers centralise their buying many clients turn to us to manage their in-field marketing, merchandising and sales.
We supply enthusiastic, experienced and reliable staff to suit your needs. Alternatively whole or part of the field marketing operation can be outsourced and we can take care of all of the administrative details.
Some of the areas where we regularly fill roles include: in-field sales, merchandising, ranging, mystery shopping, visual merchandising and market research.
Character involves having our staff dress up as a company mascot. This is a fantastic way to introduce consumers to a product or service. Companies often combine street campaigns, major events, flyer distribution or product sampling with character work as part of a wider advertising campaign.
We only hire the most outgoing and enthusiastic staff to undertake character and actor work for our clients to ensure the product is remembered.

Field marketing & Experiential Activity
Is your television, radio and print campaign ready to hit the market?
Let our professional Account Managers give your target market an opportunity to trial, taste, play with or sample your product as a final step in transforming your target market into customers. After all we are the experts in field marketing, merchandising and promotions.
Our Account Management team are recognised as experts in the area of field marketing. Candidates are proactively sourced using our far-reaching employment network of referrals, experience, local initiatives and online strategies. If you have a particular field marketing, merchandising or sales short-term or long-term need.
Our account managers work hard to ensure that your marketing message gets through to the people that matter.
Studies show that more than two-thirds of all customers say promotional marketing would be extremely or very influential in their overall opinion of brands and products. 70% say that participating in a live promotional marketing experience would increase their purchase consideration, and 57% say it would result in quicker purchase of that brand.

Merchandisers & Ex car sales.
We supply enthusiastic, experienced and reliable merchandising staff to suit the needs of any business. .
• One of our trained, fully briefed merchandising teams can assist in the following areas;
• Product placement (including product positioning, relays, coordination and discontinued stock and working to planograms)
• Visual merchandising including in-store and window displays
• Install point-of-sale displays
• Price and competitor surveys.

Location of Promotional and Campaign Support